Swachhta Action Plan
Swachhata Action Plan
A Good News to Shri D D Vispute College of Science, Commerce and Management Family
Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education Announces the Recipients of “One District One Green Champion” Awards! Swachhta Action Plan 2020-2021
College Action Plan Under SAP
- Swachhta Pledge.
- Carry out cleanness drives with staff and students in college campus.
- Carry out plantation drives and celebrate important days like Vanmahotsav, Earth Day, etc among staff and students and also local areas for awareness.
- Involve students in all activities under Swachhta Action Plan ( greenery, water conservation, cleaning, energy conservation, etc )
- Regular cleaning of offices, library, corridors, classroom, garden, playground and all areas in the campus.
- Carry out various competitions under Swachhta Action Plan and related activities.
- Green Drive- garden management, maintenance, compost kit creation and maintenance, removal of weeds from garden and use of organic fertilizers & biopesticides / herbicides for plants and trees in campus.
- Carry out awareness campaigns for better sanitation and hygiene practices.
- Minimize the use of plastic and paper in campus and promote digital work.
- Disposal of old records & files and regular maintenance of furniture.
- Spread awareness about using sustainable and alternate energy sources (Solar panel, windmill, etc) and using solar panels as on alternative source in campus.
- Provision and regular monitoring of clean drinking water.
- Regular sanitization of campus in covid-19 situation , thermal screening of every person at entry gate, maintaining social distance norms, virtual meetings, disposal dustbin bags on daily basis , displaying covid-19 guidelines and messages in campus, providing sanitizer to every visitors, no entry without mask.
- Manage & maintain waste disposal.
- Clean & sanitized washrooms for staff & students.